Madras High Court recruitment 2018-19 to fill 82 vacancies | Madras High Court released notifications, apply Madras High Court jobs online @ www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. Madras High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of Madras High Court recruitment notifications to fill around 82 (Eighty Two) Personal Assistant and personal Clerk vacancies in different carde.
Madras High Court jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Personal Assistant and personal Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||82|
|Govt Dept Name||www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in|
Personal Assistant (Hon’ble Judge): 71 Posts
Qualification:- candidates who wanted to participate for Personal Assistant (Hon’ble Judge) should have degree in any discipline and passed the government technical examination in shorthand and typewriting in Tamil / English in senior / higher grade.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Personal Assistant (Registrar): 10 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Personal Assistant (Registrar) should have degree in any discipline and passed the government technical examination in shorthand and typewriting in Tamil / English in senior / higher grade.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 36400 – 115700/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 1st July 2018.
Selection Process:- Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Skill Test, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through DD in the favor of Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai
- other / UR / BC / BCM / MBC / DC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: No Fee
How to apply for Madras High Court recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of educational certificates send by registered post to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras on or before 18th May 2018 or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date by mail is: 66th May 2018
Closing Date by Post is: 18th May 2018