MAHADISCOM recruitment 2018-19 to fill 401 vacancies | Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited released notifications, apply MAHADISCOM jobs online @ www.mahadiscom.in. Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of MAHADISCOM recruitment notifications to fill around 401 vacancies in different cadres like Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Graduate Engineer-Trainee posts – 63, MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer-Trainee jobs – 338.
Advertisement Number:- 06/2018
mahadiscom recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Graduate, Diploma Engineer-Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||401|
|Official web Portal||www.mahadiscom.in|
Graduate Engineer-Trainee: 63 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer-Trainee job should have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 22000/- Per Month
Diploma Engineer-Trainee: 338 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer-Trainee posts should have Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 19th September 2018.
- Graduate Engineer-Trainee: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for Backward Class
- Diploma Engineer-Trainee: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for Backward Class
Selection Process:- MAHADISCOM Call Letter will be issued to conduct the Online Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Graduate, Diploma Engineer-Trainee vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ Applied Against Open Category: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only) + Transaction Charges
- Reserved Category: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only) + Transaction Charges
How to apply for MAHADISCOM recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mahadiscom.in from 28th August 2018 to 17th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 17th September 2018
Examination Date: During October 2018