528 Staff Nurse:- 8th March 2018
Maharashtra Govt jobs 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|No of Vacancies||528|
|Official web Portal||www.mahapariksha.gov.in|
Directorate of Medical Examination and Research, Mumbai, Government of Maharashtra released new notification for the recruitment of total 528 (Five hundred and twenty eight) jobs for Staff Nurse. Job seekers should apply before 8th March 2018.
Staff Nurse: 528 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Staff Nurse should have diploma or B.Sc. in Nursing. The qualification should be obtained in Maharashtra state by Maharashtra nursing council Mumbai and approved by the government of Maharashtra.
- Salary Structure:-Not Specified
Age Limit:- Maximum 38 years as on 21st February 2018.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- For Open: Rs. 1060/- (Rupee one thousand sixty only)
- For Reserved: Rs. 960/- (Rupee Nine Hundred sixty only)
How to apply for Maharashtra Govt recruitment 2018:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with Maharashtra Govt requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of Maharashtra Govt department; <mpsc.gov.in> | Download the application form.
- Search for 528 Staff Nurse advertisement and open the link.
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 22nd February 2018
Form Submission End Date: 8th March 2018