- 1717 Constable – 17th March 2017
Maharashtra Police recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 1717 Constable at www.mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police released new notification on their official website www.mahapolice.gov.in for the recruitment of total 1717 (one thousand seven hundred and seventeen) Constable Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 24th February 2017 to 17th March 2017.
Maharashtra Police jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No of Vacancies||1717|
|Official web Portal||www.mahapolice.gov.in|
Maharashtra Police recruitment 2017-18 Details
Constable: 1717 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Maharashtra Police Constable job should have 12th Passed.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 31st March 2017.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through SBI/ CSC/ Online Payment.
- Open Category: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for Maharashtra Police recruitment 2017-18:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with Maharashtra Police
- Login to Official Portal of Maharashtra Police department; www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment & Select the desired Post.
- Read all the notification & Again click on ‘mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in’.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th February 2017
Form Submission End Date: 17th March 2017
Challan Payment: 21st March 2017