- LDC Cum Computer Operator/ Driver – 14th July 2017
manipur high court recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||LDC Cum Computer Operator/ Driver|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Official web Portal||www.hcmimphal.nic.in|
High Court of Manipur released new notification on their official website www.hcmimphal.nic.in for the recruitment of total 07 (seven) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for LDC Cum Computer Operator, 02 (two) for Driver & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 14th August 2017.
LDC Cum Computer Operator: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Manipur High Court LDC Cum Computer Operator job should have Graduate from a recognized University with typing speed 40 wpm.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Driver: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Manipur High Court Driver posts should have Class VIII pass from a recognized Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- LDC Cum Computer Operator: 18 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Driver: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Manipur High Court will be conduct the Written Examination for LDC Cum Computer Operator/ Driver vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for LDC cum Computer Operator and Rs. 300/- for Driver through Bank Challan.
How to apply for Manipur High Court vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents & original copy of Bank Challan & envelope superscribed application for the post of Send to the Member Secretary, Manipur State Legal Service Authority High Court of Manipur, Mantripukhri – 795002 Manipur State on or before 14th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 14th August 2017