MAPIT recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 18th November 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Madhya Pradesh, then you reached the right place. Check all MAPIT job opening listed below.
MAPIT recruitment 150 District e-Governs Manager, Assistant District e-Governs Manager vacancy
|Post Name||District e-Governs Manager, Assistant District e-Governs Manager|
|Number of Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, Graduate, Diploma|
|Age limit||18 to 40 years|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||25th September 2018|
- 06 Desktop Developer, Database – 13th December 2017
mapit recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Desktop Developer, Database Administrator|
|No of Vacancies||06|
|Official web Portal||www.mapit.gov.in|
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology released new notification on their official website www.mapit.gov.in for the recruitment of total 06 (six) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Desktop Developer, 02 (two) for Database Administrator & Various Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 13th December 2017.
Desktop Developer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MAPIT Desktop Developer job should have B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT / or equivalent OR MCA/ equivalent OR Full time Post graduate degree/diploma/ Certificate in GIS/ Remote Sensing / Geo-Informatics or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 8.40 Lakhs/- (Per years)
Database Administrator: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MAPIT Database Administrator posts should have B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ or Equivalent OR MCA/ Equivalent Valid Certification in Database Administration.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8.40 Lakhs/- (Per years)
Age Limit:- As Per MAPIT Rules.
Selection Process:- MAPIT will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for MAPIT recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.mapit.gov.in on or before 13th December 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 13th December 2017