Latest MBOSE Recruitment 2019 notification, Meghalaya Board of school education invites application for 13 Lower division assistant cum computer operator vacancies apply online at www.mbose.in official website for MBOSE free job alert. All details like Qualification, Age limit, Job location, how to apply and other eligibility criteria are given below.
Latest MBOSE vacancy listLast Modified:
MBOSE Jobs 2019: 13 Lower division assistant cum computer operator
MBOSE Recruitment 2019: Job notification for Lower division assistant cum computer operator Posts released by Meghalaya Board of school education on official website www.mbose.in. Degree candidates can apply application for 13 vacancies on or before 20th July 2019.
|Lower division assistant cum computer operator||Degree|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Job Location||Meghalaya - India|
Posted on:-04-07-2019View more details
Why GovNokri for Meghalaya Board of school education recruitment notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies for Meghalaya Board of school education recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching MBOSE posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in MBOSE, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like MBOSE results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to check MBOSE vacancy on www.mbose.in
Job seeker Searching for Latest Meghalaya Board of school education job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website www.mbose.in. If you are applying online application for MBOSE examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on www.mbose.in and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to www.mbose.in after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Meghalaya Board of school education vacancies list.
Eligiblity criteria for MBOSE recruitment 2019-20
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of MBOSE. Interested candidates who wanted to join Meghalaya Board of school education should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational qualification for MBOSE posts
- Age limit
- Experience requirements
- Meghalaya Board of school education selection process
- MBOSE application mode
How to apply online application for MBOSE recruitment 2019
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on www.mbose.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to apply for MBOSE Vacancies 2019-20
- Click on the MBOSE notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g www.mbose.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.