- 06 Deputy Engineer, Executive Engineer – 31st August 2017
mmrda recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Deputy Engineer/ Executive Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Official web Portal||www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in|
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority released new notification on their official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in for the recruitment of total 06 (six) jobs out of which 06 (six) vacancies for Deputy Engineer, 02 (two) for Executive Engineer vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st August 2017.
Deputy Engineer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MMRDA Deputy Engineer job should have Graduate in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University or Degree in BE/ B.Tech Computer/ IT or any Graduation + MBA from govt. recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Executive Engineer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MMRDA Executive Engineer posts should have Graduate in Civil/ Environmental Engineering from a govt. recognized University or Degree in BE. B.Tech Computer/ IT and MBA pr PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) or ME/ M.Tech (IT) from a govt recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 6600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Deputy Engineer: 40 years
- Executive Engineer: 45 years
How to apply for MMRDA recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with all necessary copies of documents send to the Administrative Officer, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, New Building, 8th Floor, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 on or before 31st August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 31st August 2017