MOIL recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Manganese Ore India Limited, Govt of India Enterprise, Nagpur has invites application for the 33 Mine Foreman-I, WED-II & Various Vacancies.
MOIL hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Mine Foreman/ WED|
|No of Post||33 Posts|
|Last date to apply||15th February 2017|
|Job Location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
Name of Post:- Mine Foreman-I
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11700 – 21900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- SSC Pass or Possessing valid Mine Foreman’s Certificate of Competency (U/R) with 6 years’ experience.
Name of Post:- WED-II
- Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10600 – 19000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- SSC pass and WED’s cert. of Comp.(1st Class) with 3 years’ experience.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on applicants performance in Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
For SC/ST Categories candidates: No Fee
For Other Categories candidates: 50/-
Application fee through Demand draft drawn in favour of MOIL Limited Nagpur.
How to apply offline for Manganese Ore India Limited Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates can send their application along with detailed bio-data, self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials along with demand draft & in an envelope should be superscribed as Application for the post of_____, to MOIL Limited, Govt of India Enterprise, MOIL Bhawan, 1-A Katol Road, Nagpur – 440013 on or before 15th February 2017.
Closing / Last Date to application: 15th February 2017
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 01.01.2017
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit School Leaving/Matriculation/ Secondary Board Certificate / Certificates of Birth from concerned Municipal Authorities.
- In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose self-attested copies along with application.
- Candidates from Govt. Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
- The upper age limit in all the posts is indicated for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. Age relaxation for ex-serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Upper age limit is not applicable in case of Departmental candidates; having at least three years balance service.
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up there served posts.
- The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application or communication.
- SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent Authorities.
- OBC candidates applying for post reserved for OBC should not belong to `Creamy Layer’ and shall produce latest certificate from the Competent Authorities.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the Written/Skill test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum Eligibility standards/criteria OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for selection (Written/Skill) test. Only short listed candidates will be notified for selection (Written/Skill) test.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- In addition to the salary, the regular posts carry other fringe benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Insurance Linked Gratuity, Free Medical Attention, LTC etc. as per the Rules of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
- Kindly ensure that all certificates/documents submitted are neatly stapled /tied together and the photograph properly affixed in the space provided.
- Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Website only (www.moil.nic.in).