Latest MOSPI Recruitment 2020 Notification, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation invites application for 48 Executive Assistant, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant job vacancies. Apply online at mospi.gov.in official website for MOSPI Career. All details like qualification, age limit, job location, how to apply and other eligibility criteria given below.
MOSPI Recruitment 2020 - 48 Executive Assistant, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant
MOSPI Job Notification 2020: for the Recruitment of Executive Assistant, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant Post Released by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation on official website mospi.gov.in. Degree, Master Degree, Graduate, PG Degree candidates can apply application for 48 Vacancies on or Before 29th February 2020.
|Executive Assistant, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant||Degree, Master Degree, Graduate, PG Degree|
|No of Vacancies||48 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi - India|
Why GovNokri for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Recruitment Notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies details for Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching MOSPI posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in MOSPI, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like MOSPI results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to Check MOSPI Vacancy on mospi.gov.in
Job seeker Searching for Latest Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website mospi.gov.in. If you are applying online application for MOSPI examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on mospi.gov.in and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to mospi.gov.in after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation vacancies list.
Eligiblity Criteria for MOSPI Career 2020
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of MOSPI. Interested candidates who wanted to join Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational Qualification for MOSPI Posts
- Age limit
- Experience Requirements
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Selection Process
- MOSPI application mode
How to Apply Online Application for MOSPI Posts 2020
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on mospi.gov.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to Apply for MOSPI Vacancies 2020
- Click on the MOSPI notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g mospi.gov.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.