MPDT recruitment 2018-19 to fill 77 vacancies | Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh released notifications for freshers, apply for MPDT jobs online @ www.mpskills.gov.in. Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh has come up this year by releasing the number of MPDT recruitment notifications to fill around 77 vacancies in different cadres like Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh Manager (Communication and Branding) posts – 01, MPDT District Facilitator jobs – 77
mpdt recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Manager (Communication and Branding), District Facilitator|
|No of Vacancies||77|
|Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Official Web Portal||www.mpskills.gov.in|
Manager (Communication and Branding): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPDT Manager (Communication and Branding) job should have MA (Mass Communication)/ PGDM (Mass Communication).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 75000/- Per Month
District Facilitator: 77 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MPDT District Facilitator posts should have MBA/ PG.DBM/ PGDM.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- Manager (Communication and Branding): 21 to 40 years
- District Facilitator: 21 to 28 years
Selection Process:- MPDT will be conduct the shortlisted and Personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Manager, District Facilitator vacancy should pay the below charges through SBI I-Collect.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for MPDT recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested relevant documents send by e-mail (in soft copy) to email@example.com and by post to Project Coordinator, MPSSDEGB, Faculty Block A- Room Number- 104, Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, RauPithampur Road, Indore- 453556 India on or before 31st October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 31st October 2018