MPEDA recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Marine Products Export Development Authority Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 14th December 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in All India, then you reached the right place. Check all MPEDA job opening listed below.
MPEDA recruitment 08 Trainee Analyst vacancy
|Post Name||Trainee Analyst|
|Number of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Age limit||35 Years|
|Job location||All India|
|Last Date||17th August 2018|
- 40 Trainee Analyst/ Sample Collector – 20th January 2018
mpeda recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Trainee Analyst/ Sample Collector|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Official web Portal||www.mpeda.gov.in|
Marine Products Export Development Authority released new notification on their official website www.mpeda.gov.in for the recruitment of total 40 (forty) jobs out of which 08 (eight) vacancies for Trainee Analyst, 32 (thirty two) for Sample Collector vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 20th January 2018.
Trainee Analyst: 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPEDA Trainee Analyst job should have M.SC in Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Polymer Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Hydrochemistry / Bio-Analytical Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Industrial Biotechnology/ Biotechnology from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Sample Collector: 32 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MPEDA Sample Collector posts should have Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences or Fisheries with two wheeler and Valid Licence.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 15th January 2018.
Selection Process:- MPEDA will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for MPEDA vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may appear of Interview along with signed copy of application submitted online, bio-data/resume, recent passport size photo, original certificate and one set of attested copies of certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Concerned Places.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 15th to 20th January 2018 at 08:30 AM