MPEZ recruitment 2018-19 to fill 67 vacancies | Madhya Pradesh poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran company limited released notifications, apply MPEZ jobs online @ http://www.mpez.co.in/. Madhya Pradesh poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran company limited has come up this year by releasing the number of MPEZ recruitment notifications to fill around 67 (Sixty seven) Line Attendant vacancies.
MPEZ jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Line Attendant|
|No of Vacancies||67|
|Govt Dept Name||www.mpez.co.in|
Line Attendant: 67 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Line Attendant should have passed 10th class standard examination board and ITI / Diploma in relevant field from a recognized SCVT / NCVT.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 17550/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- Written Examination
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Other categories / Outsider of MP: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one Thousand only)
- SC/ ST/PWD: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
How to apply for MPEZ vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.mpez.co.in/ from 2nd June 2018 to 1st July 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 2nd June 2018
Form Submission End Date: 1st July 2018