MPHC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 27 vacancies | Madhya Pradesh High Court released notifications, apply MPHC jobs online @ www.mphc.gov.in. Madhya Pradesh High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of MPHC recruitment notifications to fill around 27 (Twenty seven) English Stenographers vacancies.
MPHC jobs 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||English Stenographers|
|No of Vacancies||27|
|Govt Dept Name||www.mphc.gov.in|
English Stenographers: 27 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for English Stenographers should have graduation from a recognized institute / university and passed English shorthand examination at the speed of 80 wpm.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:– Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through MP online or its Kiosk holder.
- For Reserved candidates: Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two Hundred only)
- Portal Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupee Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD:- No fee
How to apply for MPHC vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court www.mponline.gov.in from 10th May 2018 to 11th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission Start Date: 10th May 2018
Form Submission End Date: 11th June 2018