MPHC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 05 vacancies | Madhya Pradesh High Court released notifications, apply MPHC jobs online @ www.mphc.gov.in. Madhya Pradesh High Court has come up this year by releasing the number of MPHC recruitment notifications to fill around 05 (Five) Translator vacancies.
MPHC jobs 2018
|Name of Post||Translator|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Govt Dept Name||www.mphc.gov.in|
Translator: 05 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Translator should have degree in law with knowledge of English / Hindi.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:– Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through MP online or its Kiosk holder.
- For Un-Reserved: Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three Hundred only)
- For Reserved: Rs. 100/- (Rupee Eight Hundred only)
How to apply for MPHC vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court www.mponline.gov.in on or before 12th June 2018
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 12th June 2018