MP Jal Nigam recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest MP Jal Nigam Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 22nd February 2019. If you are looking for the latest job openings in (Bhopal) Madhya Pradesh, then you reached the right place. Check all MP Jal Nigam job opening listed below
MP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2018 Apply for Manager and Deputy Manager
|Post Name||Manager and Deputy Manager|
|Number of Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Pay – Scale||Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month|
|Age limit||21 to 40 years|
|Job location||(Bhopal) Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||5th September 2018|
- 60 Assistant Engineer/ Sub Engineer – 30th January 2018
mpjnm recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer/ Sub Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||60|
|Location||Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.mpjalnigam.co.in|
Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit released new notification on their official website www.mpjalnigam.co.in for the recruitment of total 60 (sixty) jobs out of which 16 (sixteen) vacancies for Assistant Engineer, 44 (forty four) for Sub Engineer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 10th January 2018 to 30th January 2018.
Assistant Engineer: 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPJNM Assistant Engineer job should have BE/ B.Tech (Civil) and must have qualified GATE Exam in any of the last 3 years.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Sub Engineer: 44 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MPJNM Sub Engineer posts should have BE/ B.Tech (Civil) and must have qualified GATE Exam in any of the last 3 years.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on GATE Score.
Fee charges:- Applicant have to pay Rs. 200/- through Online to MP Online.
How to apply for MPJNM vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mpjalnigam.co.in from 10th January 2018 to 30th January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 10th January 2018
Form Submission End Date: 30th January 2018