mppkvvcl recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Line Attendant|
|No of Vacancies||245|
|Official web Portal||www.mponline.gov.in|
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited released new notification on their official website www.mponline.gov.in for the recruitment of total 245 (two hundred and forty five) Line Attendant vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 5th July 2017 to 25th July 2017.
Line Attendant: 245 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant job should have 10th Class with ITI (SCVT/ NCVT) in Linemen / Electrician Trades.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Line Attendant: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ BC/ Ex-Servicemen, Female
Selection Process:- MPPKVVCL will be conduct the online test / Merit Test , Physical Test , Experience.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Line Attendant vacancy should pay the below charges through MP Online Kiosk and Candidates have to pay Rs. 60/- for one time Corrections.
- General: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How to apply for MPPKVVCL recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 5th July 2017 to 25th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th July 2017
Form Submission End Date: 25th July 2017
Online Exam Date: 11th September 2017
MPPKVVCL recruitment 36 Junior Engineer posts
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|No of Post||36 Posts|
|Last date to apply||25th February 2017|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has invites application for the 36 Junior Engineer Posts on regular or contract basis. Apply online before 25th February 2017.
Name of Post:- Junior Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 36 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Diploma in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University/ Polytechnic College recognized by University Grants Commission or AICTE with 60% marks.
For Unreserved/ OBC & All Category other State Category: 1000/-
For SC/ST/ Handicapped Categories candidates: 800/- (MP Domicile)
Application fee through Online.
How to apply online for MPPKVVCL Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mpwz.co.in from 28th January 2017 to 25th February 2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 28th January 2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 25th February 2017
Date of Written Test: 10th March 2017
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate who does not possess specified qualification need not apply. During the scrutiny of the original certificates, if any discrepancies are found or the candidate is found on eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria, such candidate shall not be considered for this post and their candidature will be rejected.
- All SC/ST/PWD applicants of MP domicile will be reimbursed to and fro ordinary second class fare/bus fare by the shortest route (where train route not available), as per the correspondence address indicated in the online application form, as per rule, on production of self-attested copy of caste certificate issued by SDO and original travel ticket for appearing in the online assessment test. MPPKVVCL, Indore shall make arrangements for payment of this amount.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of reporting failing which they shall not be permitted to join.
- Candidates belonging to PWD category should submit the attested copy of their being Physically Handicapped Certificate issued from the Medical Board. The percentage of disability should be indicated very clearly in the certificate. Degree of disability should be as per norms fixed by Govt. of MP for getting reservation under Handicapped category i.e. the minimum degree of disability in order for a Handicapped person to be eligible for the post advertised would be 40%. The candidate shall be considered for appointment only against category of disability for which post of Handicapped is reserved.
- Any dispute arising out of the selection process shall be dealt within the jurisdiction of Indore High Court. In case of the disputes referred to the MPPKVVCL, the decision of the MD, MPPKVVCL shall be final and binding on both the parties.
- The candidates must possess sound health.
- The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of reporting in support of their qualification and experience for verification.
- The vacancies are tentative and may change at a later date according to the need of the company. The company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the vacancies.
- The candidate shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of company’s area.
- The candidates who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after first child.
- If any of the information given by the candidate is found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection and appointment.
- Once a candidate joins the Company no request for intercompany transfer will be entertained.