MPPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 24 Lecturers at www.mppsc.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.mppsc.nic.in for the recruitment of total 24 (twenty-four) Lecturers vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 16th March 2017 to 17th April 2017.
MPPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Lecturers|
|No of Vacancies||24|
|Official web Portal||www.mppsc.nic.in|
MPPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Lecturers (OH,HH,VH): 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPPSC Lecturers job should have Graduate in Art/ Science/ Commerce with Diploma in relevant subject with 2 years’ experience & Graduate in Art/ Science/ Commerce with B.Ed in relevant subject with 2 years’ experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 3600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years for MP Domicile & 21 to 35 years for Other State as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- MPPSC will be conduct the personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lecturers vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee one hundred fifty-five only)
- OBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee one hundred fifty-five only)
- Others & Outside Residents of MP: Rs. 500/- (Rupee one hundred fifty-five only)
How to apply for MPPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the MPPSC website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 16th March 2017 to 15th April 2017 and send hard copy of online application along with relevant documents to Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Residency Area, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452001 on or before 11th May 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 16th March 2017
Form Submission End Date: 15th April 2017
Last Date of Hard copy of online application: 11th May 2017
Advertisement Number:- 02/2017