MPPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 29 vacancies | Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply MPPSC jobs online @ www.mppsc.nic.in. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of MPPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 29 vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018/ 03.05.2018
mppsc jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Registrar|
|No of Vacancies||29|
|Official web Portal||www.mppsc.nic.in|
Assistant Registrar: 29 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPPSC Assistant Registrar job should have Graduate Degree with 55% Marks Grade/Scale with PG Degree or equivalent from any Recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- Assistant Registrar: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC, 5 years for Domical of Madhya Pradesh
Selection Process:- MPPSC will be conduct the Online Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Registrar vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of Domicile of MP: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- All other Categories and Non-Domicile of MP: Rs. 1200/- (Rupee one thousand two hundred only)
- Registration Fee by Using Kiosk: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Registration Fee by Yourself: 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for MPPSC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply through website www.mppsc.nic.in from 10th May 2018 to 9th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 10th May 2018
Form Submission End Date: 9th June 2018
Last Date Application Fee: 9th June 2018
Online Examination Date: 15th June 2018