MPRDC recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 23rd February 2019. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Madhya Pradesh, then you reached the right place. Check all MPRDC job opening listed below
MPRDC Recruitment 2018 Apply for Manager (Technical)
|Post Name||Manager (Technical)|
|Number of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Pay – Scale||Rs 56100 – 177500/- Per Month|
|Age limit||maximum 25 years|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||25th September 2018|
- 37 Manager, Assistant General Manager – 29th May 2017
MPRDC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 37 Manager, Assistant General Manager & Various posts at www.mprdc.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation released new notification on their official website www.mprdc.nic.in for the recruitment of total 37 (thirty seven) jobs out of which 24 (twenty four) vacancies for Manager (Technical), 04 (four) for Assistant General Manager (Technical) vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 9th May 2017 and before 29th May 2017.
MPRDC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Manager/ Assistant General Manager|
|No of Vacancies||37|
|Official web Portal||www.mprdc.nic.in|
MPRDC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Manager: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPRDC Manager job should have BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from AICTE Approved Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Assistant General Manager: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MPRDC Assistant General Manager posts should have BE/ B.Tech Civil Engineering from AICTE approved Institute with 06 years’ experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 45 years as on 31st March 2017.
Selection Process:- MPRDC will be made on the basis of performance in Qualification, Experience & Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Manager/ Assistant General Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Handicapped: No Fee
- OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only) (MP Domicile).
How to apply for MPRDC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mprdc.nic.in from 9th May 2017 to 29th May 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 9th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 29th May 2017
Publishing list of Shortlisted Candidate: 5th June 2017
Interview Date: 12th June 2017 and 13th June 2017