MPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 13 vacancies | Maharashtra Public service commission released notifications, apply MPSC jobs online @ www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. Maharashtra Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of MPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 13 (Thirteen) Junior scientific officer / Chief Chemist / Research officer vacancies.
MPSC 2018 News
|Name of Post||Junior scientific officer / Chief Chemist / Research officer|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
Junior scientific officer / Chief Chemist / Research officer: 13 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Junior scientific officer / Chief Chemist / Research officer should have degree in science / master degree in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 38 to 43 Years as on 1st November 2018.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through SBI challan / online payment.CSC.
- For Open: Rs. 524/- (Rupee Five hundred Twenty Four only)
- For Reserved: Rs. 324/- (Rupee Three hundred Twenty Four only)
How to apply for MPSC recruitment 2018:- Aspirants may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Public service commission www.mpsc.gov.in from 9th May 2018 to 29th May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date:- 9th May 2018
Form Submission End Date: 29th May 2018