MPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 408 Clerk-Typist at www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.mpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 408 (four hundred and eight) Clerk-Typist (English – Marathi) vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 6th April 2017 to 26th April 2017.
MPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Clerk-Typist|
|No of Vacancies||408|
|Official web Portal||www.mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Clerk-Typist: 408 Posts (Marathi – 370 & English – 38 Posts)
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPSC Clerk-Typist job should have 10+2 passed from recognized board and typing speed in 30 wpm in Marathi & 40 wpm in English.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 38 as on 1st August 2017.
Selection Process:- MPSC will be conduct the Preliminary Examination / Main Examination & Typist Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Clerk-Typist vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking)/ SBI Challan/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
- General: Rs. 373/- (Rupee three hundred seventy-three only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 273/- (Rupee two hundred seventy-three only)
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 373/- (Rupee twenty three only)
How to apply for MPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 6th April 2017 to 26th April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 6th April 2017
Closing Date: 26th April 2017
Challan Payment: 27th April 2017
Preliminary Examination: 11th June 2017
Main Examination: 3rd September 2017
Advertisement Number:- 05/2017