MPSC recruitment 2017-18 Notification 30 District Health Officer vacancies apply at www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.mpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 30 (thirty) District Health Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 5th May 2017 to 25th May 2017.
MPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||District Health Officer|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Official web Portal||www.mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
District Health Officer: 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPSC District Health Officer job should have M.B.B.S. degree of a statutory University or any other qualification specified in the First Schedule or Second Scheduled to the Indian Medical Council Act.1956; and Post-graduate degree in Preventive & Social Medicine or post-graduate Diploma in Public Health (D.P.H.) or a qualification accepted as equivalent by the Medical Council of India.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st September 2017.
- District Health Officer: 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for Reserved Category
Selection Process:- MPSC will be conduct the personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for District Health Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking / SBI Challan/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
- General: Rs. 523/- (Rupee five hundred twenty-three only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 323/- (Rupee three hundred twenty-three only)
How to apply for MPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 5th May 2017 to 25th May 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 25th May 2017
Challan Payment: 26th May 2017
Advertisement Number:- 29/2017