MPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 20 Psychiatrist at www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.mpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 20 (twenty) Psychiatrist vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 5th May 2017 to 25th May 2017.
MPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Psychiatrist|
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Official web Portal||www.mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Psychiatrist: 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MPSC Psychiatrist posts should have Possess M.B.B.S. degree of a statutory University or any other qualification specified in the First Schedule or Second Scheduled to the Indian Medical Council Act.1956; and 4.7.2 M.D.(Psychiatry) or M.D. (Medicine) with D.P.M. or post graduate Diploma in Psychological Medicine(D.P.M.) or a qualification accepted as equivalent by the Medical Council of India.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 6600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st September 2017.
- Psychiatrist: 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for Reserved Category
Selection Process:- MPSC will be conduct the personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Psychiatrist vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) / Challan/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
- General: Rs. 523/- (Rupee five hundred twenty-three only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 523/- (Rupee three hundred twenty-three only)
How to apply for MPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 5th May 2017 to 25th May 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 25th May 2017
Challan Payment: 26th May 2017
Advertisement Number:- 30/2017