MRB Tamil Nadu recruitment 2016-17 notification 1223 posts: Applications are invited only through online mode up to 30.11.2016 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (General) on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service.
Advertisement Number:- 12/MRB/2016
Medical Service Recruitment Board Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Medical Service Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Assistant Surgeon (General)|
|No of Post||1223 posts|
|Last date to apply||30th November 2016|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Medical Service Recruitment Board free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Surgeon (General)
- Total no. of Posts:-1223 Posts
- Age Limit:- As on 01.07.2016
- For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Candidates:- 18 to 57 years
- For Differently Abled Person belonging to OC candidates:- 18 to 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should MBBS Degree must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on marks scored by Written Test.
- For SC/ST/SCA/DAP(PH) Category: Rs.375/-
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.750/-
Candidates pay application fee through Online Payment charge (Net Banking charges /Credit card / Debit Card/Mobile Wallet) in branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.
How to apply online for Medical Service Recruitment Board exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 10.11.2016 to 30.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 10.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 30.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of offline Payment Fee: 02.12.2016
Date and Time of Examination: 22.01.2017 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
All the candidates wishing to apply shall abide by the following undertaking and declaration in the on-line application. In addition, candidates who are called for certificate verification shall submit the following undertaking / declaration in writing to the Board.
A. UNDERTAKING BY THE CANDIDATE
- In the event of selection, the candidate shall be willing to serve in Government Primary Health Centres for a period of not less than three years excluding any period spent on training, leave or higher education (Asst. Surgeon-General ).
- Successful candidate shall join duty within 30 days the date of receipt of appointment orders and shall not claim extension of joining time citing that he was undergoing higher studies or for any other reason. He shall abide by the condition that his/her name will be removed from the approved list without assigning any reasons therefor, if he/she fails to join duty within the stipulated time.
- He shall abide by the condition that if he is selected and appointed as Assistant Surgeon (General), after joining duty, he shall not be permitted to undergo any course within the period of two years excluding the period of leave.
- If the candidate is under any contractual obligation, to serve under any State Government / Central Government / Private Institutions he must produce a No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned. B. DECLARATION BY THE CANDIDATE
- I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished in this application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and believe. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the selection, action can be taken against me by the MRB.
- I hereby declare that I will not be a party to any kind of canvassing on my behalf.
- I further declare that I fulfill all the eligibility conditions prescribed for admission to this post.
- I have informed my employer in writing that I am applying for this post and furnish the NOC for this purpose (if applicable).
- I have gone through the instructions etc. to candidates and the Board’s Notification for this recruitment, before filling up the application form and I am eligible to apply for this post.
- I declare that I possess the Medical Standards prescribed for the post(s) which I am now applying.
- I certify that I have not been debarred / disqualified by the Board or any other recruiting agency.
- I am not a dismissed Government Employee.
- There is no criminal case filed against me in the Police Station / Court.
- There is no Vigilance Case filed against me.
- I hereby declare that my character / antecedents are suitable for appointment to this post.
- I declare that I do not have more than one living spouse / I am unmarried.