MRB Tamil Nadu recruitment 2016-17 notification 1800 posts: Applications are invited only from about 1800 temporary doctors, who were appointed temporarily as Assistant Surgeons, Medical Officers and Non-Service Post Graduate / Diploma holders & Tutors in the time scale of pay with reference to G.O.(D).No.349, Health and Family Welfare (B1) Department, dated : 29.02.2016 and G.O.(D) No.1205, Health and Family Welfare (B1) Department, dated:02.09.2016 and continuing in service as on the date of this notification so as to absorb them as Assistant Surgeons on regular basis through online mode up to 17.10.2016 by conducting Special Qualifying Examination.
Advertisement Number:- 10/MRB/2016
Medical Service Recruitment Board Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Medical Service Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Assistant Surgeon|
|No of Post||1800 posts|
|Last date to apply||17th October 2016|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Medical Service Recruitment Board free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Surgeon
- Total no. of Posts:-1800 Posts
- Age Limit:- As on 01.07.2016
- For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC & DNC:- 18 to 57 years
- For Differently Abled Person belonging to OC:- 18 to 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have MBBS Degree, Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on the mark scored by Written Test.
- For SC/ST/SCA/DAP (PH) Category: Rs.375/-
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.750/-
Candidates pay application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Nat Banking or Mobile Wallet in branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.
How to apply online for Medical Service Recruitment Board exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 30.09.2016 to 17.10.2016. & Candidates also required, Printout of online application and copies of certificates should be sent to Board through the Head of the Department through DPH, Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine on or before 27.10.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 30.09.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 17.10.2016
Last Date for Submission offline Payment Fee: 19.10.2016
Date and Time of Examination: 20.11.2016 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Last Date for Submission of print out of Application: 27.10.2016
- I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished in this application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and believe. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the selection, action can be taken against me by the MRB.
- I hereby declare that I will not be a party to any kind of canvassing on my behalf.
- I further declare that I fulfil all the eligibility conditions prescribed for admission to this post.
- I have gone through the instructions etc. to candidates and the Board’s Notification for this recruitment before filling up the application form.
- I declare that I possess the Medical Standards prescribed for the post(s) which I am now applying.
- I certify that I have not been debarred / disqualified by the Board or any other recruiting agency.
- I am not a dismissed Government Employee.
- There is no criminal case filed against me in the Police Station / Court.
- There is no Vigilance Case filed against me in the Police Station.
- I hereby declare that my character / antecedents are suitable for appointment to this post.
- I declare that I do not have more than one living spouse.