MRVC recruitment 2016-17 notification 34 Project Engineer Posts: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.(MRVC), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR), incorporated on 12th July 1999 under Companies Act, 1956, executes the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP). The Corporation already executed number of suburban rail improvement projects in Mumbai and extended suburbs for enhancing suburban rail transportation capacity. The corporation is also involved in the planning and development of Mumbai Suburban Rail system.
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Project Engineer|
|No of Post||34 Posts|
|Last date to apply||30th November 2016|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Project Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 34 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 as on 1st November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 27520/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Electrical with Minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institution through full time regular courses only and Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2016.
How to apply offline for Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with GATE 2016 Admit card and GATE 2015 official Score card, Engineering Graduation Markseet, Engineering Graduation certificates and Date of birth certificates/ Age proof send by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 30th November 2016.
Closing / Last Date to application: 30th November 2016
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment processor after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview, are required to bring their original GATE 2016 Admit Card, GATE-2016 official Score Card, Engineering Graduation Certificate and Markseet, Date of Birth Certificate / Age proof & printout of the Application Form as mentioned in Item 9 (ii) above for verification with other relevant documents at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
- MRVC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any queries/information/correspondence regarding this recruitment process shall be entertained through e-mail only. In the event of non-receipt of any communication from this office within 21 days after closing date, the candidate may contact this office through e-mail.