MSRLM recruitment 2018-19 to fill 107 vacancies | Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission released notifications, apply MSRLM jobs online @ www.jobs.msrlm.org. Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission has come up this year by releasing the number of MSRLM recruitment notifications to fill around 107 vacancies in different cadres like Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission Accountant posts – 01, MSRLM Cluster Co-ordinator jobs – 54 & various vacancies.
msrlm recruitment 2018-19 notification
|Name of Post||Accountant, Cluster Co-ordinator|
|No of Vacancies||107|
|Official web Portal||www.jobs.msrlm.org|
Accountant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MSRLM Accountant job should have MS-CIT Exam Pass and Tally Exam pass with 3 year work experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 20500/- Per Month
Cluster Co-ordinator: 54 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MSRLM Cluster Co-ordinator posts should have Degree pass with 3 year experiences of Social Work, Rural Management Degree and BSW, B.Sc Agriculture Degree and Rural Development Degree.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for Reserved Category.
Selection Process:- MSRLM will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Accountant, Cluster Co-ordinator vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Open Category: Rs. 374/- (Rupee three hundred seventy-four only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 274/- (Rupee two hundred seventy-four only)
How to apply for MSRLM vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.jobs.msrlm.org from 27th September 2018 to 11th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 27th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 11th October 2018