- 07 Manager, Chief Manager – 22nd July 2017
- Sr. Manager, Management Trainee 34 Posts – 15 days from date of advt.
mstc limited recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Manager/ Chief Manager|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Official web Portal||www.mstcindia.co.in|
MSTC Limited released new notification on their official website www.mstcindia.co.in for the recruitment of total 07 (seven) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Manager (Law), 01 (one) for Chief Manager & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 8th July 2017 to 22nd July 2017.
Manager (Law): 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MSTC Limited Manager job should have Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Chief Manager: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MSTC Limited Chief Manager posts should have Master Degree in Sciences/ Commerce or Degree in Engineering or MBA a recognized University/ Institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30th June 2017.
- Manager: 34 years
- Chief Manager: 38 years
Selection Process:- MSTC Limited will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for MSTC Limited recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mstcindia.co.in from 8th July 2017 to 22nd July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th July 2017
Form Submission End Date: 22nd July 2017
MSTC recruitment 34 Various vacancies
|Name of Post||Sr. Manager, Management Trainee|
|No of Post||34 Posts|
|Last date to apply||15 days from date of advt.|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
MSTC Limited has invites application for the 34 Sr. Manager, Management Trainee & Various Vacancies. Apply online before within 15 days from the date of advt.
Name of Post:- Sr. Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 39 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100 – 54000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institution with knowledge of Import-Export/ Trading/ e-Commerce and Computer Applications.
Name of Post:- Management Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:- 26 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 to 31 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Information Technology/ Business Administration / Engineering from recognized University/ Institution of repute, preferably with an MBA/ PGD in Marketing/ International Trade/ Materials with knowledge in Computer Applications.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Online Test/ Group Discussion and Interview.
For SC/ST/ PWD Categories candidates: No Fee
For Other Categories candidates: 400/-
How to apply online for MSTC Limited Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mstcindia.co.in within 15 days from the date of Advt.
Starting Date to Apply online: 21st January 2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 15 days from the date of advt.
MSTC recruitment Officer on Special Duty Posts
MSTC Limited invites application for the post of Officer on Special Duty at Trichy on contractual basis.
MSTC hiring 2016-17 Details:
Job Location:- Trichy (Tamil Nadu)
Last Date:- 04th August 2016
Name of Post:- Officer on Special Duty
- Total no. of Posts:- Not Specified
- Age Limit:- 58 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline with experience in handling contracts, e-auction, etc. and Candidate should be proficient in Computer application.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates should apply in prescribed application form along with recent passport size photograph, supporting documents for Date of Birth, Qualification, experience and other credentials send to the Regional Manager (SRO), MSTC Ltd., Leelavathi Building, 2nd Floor; 69, Armenian Street, Chennai-600001 on or before 04.08.2016.