MSTC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 26 vacancies | Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited released notifications for freshers, apply MSTC jobs online @ www.mstcindia.co.in. Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of MSTC recruitment notifications to fill around 26 vacancies in different cadres like Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited Junior Computer Assistant posts – 22, MSTC Stenographer jobs – 01.
Advertisement Number:- 3/2018
mstc recruitment 2018 apply online
|Name of Post||Junior Computer Assistant, Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||26|
|Official web Portal||www.mstcindia.co.in|
Junior Computer Assistant: 22 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MSTC Junior Computer Assistant job should have Graduate in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent. Must have at least 6 months Diploma in computer application.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 17500 – 30070/- Per Month
Stenographer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MSTC Stenographer posts should have Graduate in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent with English or Hindi as a subject, as the case may be. Must have diploma/certificate in a professional Secretarial Course. Proficiency in computer application is essential. Stenography & Typing Speed – minimum 80 w.p.m. in stenography & 40 w.p.m. in Typing.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 17500 – 30070/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 21st October 2018.
Selection Process:- MSTC will be conduct the Written Examination/ Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Computer Assistant, Stenographer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- UR/ BC/ EBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
How to apply for MSTC recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mstcindia.co.in from 29th September 2018 to 21st October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 29th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 21st October 2018
Examination Date: 11th November 2018