- 94 Junior Storage Superintendent/ Storekeeper/ Assistant – 20th January 2018
mswc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Storage Superintendent/ Storekeeper/ Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||94|
|Official web Portal||www.mswarehousing.com|
Maharashtra State Warehousing Corporation, Pune released new notification on their official website www.mswarehousing.com for the recruitment of total 94 (ninety four) jobs out of which 22 (twenty two) vacancies for Junior Storage Superintendent, 61 (sixty one) for Storekeeper & 11 (eleven) for Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 9th January 2018 to 30th January 2018.
Junior Storage Superintendent: 22 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MSWC Junior Storage Superintendent job should have Degree in Agricultural Business Management with MS-CIT.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Storekeeper: 61 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MSWC Storekeeper posts should have Degree in Agricultural Business Management with MS-CIT.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1900/- Per Month
Assistant: 11 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join MSWC Assistant posts should have Any Degree from recognized University & MS-CIT.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st December 2017.
- JSS/ Storekeeper/ Assistant: 18 to 38 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for Reserved Category, 8 years for PWD
Selection Process:- MSWC will be conduct the Examination.
Fee charges:- Applicant have to pay Rs. 800/- for Open Category, Rs. 500/- for Reserved category, Rs. 60/- for Processing Fee for all Categories, Fee can be pay through State Bank of India in the form of Challan.
How to apply for MSWC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.mswarehousing.com and www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in from 9th January 2018 to 30th January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 9th January 2018
Form Submission End Date: 30th January 2018
Challan Payment: 31st January 2018