NABARD recruitment 2018-19 to fill 62 vacancies | National bank for Agriculture and rural development released notifications, apply NABARD jobs online @ www.nabard.org. National bank for Agriculture and rural development has come up this year by releasing the number of NABARD recruitment notifications to fill 62 (Sixty two) Development Assistant vacancies.
NABARD jobs 2018 hiring
|Name of Post||Development Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||62|
|Official web Portal||www.nabard.org|
Development Assistant: 62 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Development Assistant should have degree from a recognized institute / university in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 14650/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 1st August 2018.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All Other applicant: Rs. 450/- (Rupee Four hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for NABARD recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.nabard.org from 27th August 2018 to 12th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 27th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 12th September 2018