NARL recruitment 2017 Notification
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow vacancies on temporary basis.
NARL hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||30 days from the date of advt.|
|Job Location||Gadanki (Andhra Pradesh)|
Name of Post:- Junior Research Fellow
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000 – 28000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Post-Graduate degree in Physics/ Atmospheric Physics/Space Physics with 60% marks or equivalent grade and qualified in CSIR-UGC NET / GATE / JAM/ JEST.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Test/ Interview.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
How to apply offline for National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested true copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials, mark-lists as proof of age, educational qualification, caste, experience etc. envelops should be Superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________POST CODE________” should reach to The Administrative Officer, National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, P.B. NO. 123, P.O. S V University, Tirupati – 517502, Andhra Pradesh within 30 days from the date of advt.
Advertisement Number:- NARL/RMT/03/2016
Starting Date to application: 17th to 23rd December 2016
Closing / Last Date to application: 30 days from the date of advt.
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed AC 3 – Tier Class train fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he/she actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less.
- The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements of the Organisation.
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- NARL reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.