- 03 Technical Assistant, Young Professional – 15th December 2017
nbfgr recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant, Young Professional-I & II|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.nbfgr.res.in|
National Bureau of Fist Genetic Resources released new notification on their official website www.nbfgr.res.in for the recruitment of total 03 (two) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Technical Assistant, 02 (two) for Young Professional-I & II Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th December 2017
Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NBFGR Technical Assistant job should have Graduate Degree in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Fisheries Science.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Young Professional-I & II: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NBFGR Young Professional-I & II posts should have M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology with first division or equivalent or B.Sc (Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences) with first division.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000 – 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 15th December 2017.
- Technical Assistant: 35 years
- Young Professional-I & II: 21 to 45 years
Selection Process:- NBFGR will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NBFGR recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for an Interview with duly filled in application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopy as well original copy of the relevant documents and recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: ICAR-National Bureau of Fist Genetic Resources, Lucknow.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 15th December 2017 at 10:00 AM
Advertisement Number:- 1/59/2011-Admn.