NBRC recruitment 2016-17 notification Management Assistant Posts : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, is the apex co-ordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease.
Job Location:- Gurgaon (Haryana)
Last Date:- 4th October 2016
Name of Post:- Management Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- Not Specified
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 45000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in commerce having the knowledge of Tally with one-year work experience.
Application Fee:- General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- & Rs.50/- for OBC candidates through Demand Draft in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Gurgaon. SC/ST/PH category would be exempted subject to the production of certificate.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualification and experience send to the Administrative Officer, NBRC, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122051, Haryana. On or before 4th October 2016.
- The appointment will be made on purely contractual in nature for a period of one year. The position may be further extended with an increase in emoluments based on performance review.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Competent authority in exceptional cases may relax requirements of age/ educational qualification/ experience.
- The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling, and number of vacancies may vary.
- Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above posts and who can take up the assignment immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122051, Gurgaon(Haryana) on or before 4th October, 2016. (a) Attested copies of Certificates. (b) Application Fee (non-refundable) Rs. 100/- for General and Rs. 50/- for OBC in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/Manesar. The application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category would be exempted subject to the production of Certificate. Woman candidates are also exempted from payment of application fee. (c) Names of three references working in senior positions, who can certify the working/conduct of the candidate.
- Advertisement no., Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft, without attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. /incomplete applications may be rejected.
- The applicants in Government/Semi-government organizations/ public sector undertaking autonomous organizations must either send their applications “Through Proper Channel” or produce “No Objection Certificate” from employer at the time of interview. The candidates whose applications are received without the recommendations of the employers or who fail to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview shall not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiries will not be attended.
- Applications received after due date may not be considered.
- Candidate may specify the category they belong to and attach documentary proof in case they belong to OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman category. The reservation rules/guidelines of the Govt. of India will be applicable. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH applicants as per the rules / guidelines of the Government of India.
- Application should be complete in all respects, filling in applicable columns and any incomplete application will be summarily rejected.