Latest NBT Recruitment 2020 Notification, National Book Trust invites application for 05 PR Assistant, Consultant, Production Executive, Admin Executive and Marketing Assistant job vacancies. Apply online at nbtindia.gov.in official website for NBT Career. All details like qualification, age limit, job location, how to apply and other eligibility criteria given below.
NBT Recruitment 2020 - 05 PR Assistant, Consultant, Production Executive, Admin Executive and Marketing Assistant
NBT Job Notification 2020: for the Recruitment of PR Assistant, Consultant, Production Executive, Admin Executive and Marketing Assistant Post Released by National Book Trust on official website nbtindia.gov.in. Graduate, matriculation, Diploma, Degree candidates can apply application for 05 Vacancies on or Before 13th April 2020.
|PR Assistant, Consultant, Production Executive, Admin Executive and Marketing Assistant||Graduate, matriculation, Diploma, Degree|
|No of Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Job Location||Delhi - India|
Why GovNokri for National Book Trust Recruitment Notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies details for National Book Trust recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching NBT posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in NBT, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like NBT results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to Check NBT Vacancy on nbtindia.gov.in
Job seeker Searching for Latest National Book Trust job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website nbtindia.gov.in. If you are applying online application for NBT examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on nbtindia.gov.in and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to nbtindia.gov.in after that go to recruitment section there you will find all National Book Trust vacancies list.
Eligiblity Criteria for NBT Career 2020
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of NBT. Interested candidates who wanted to join National Book Trust should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational Qualification for NBT Posts
- Age limit
- Experience Requirements
- National Book Trust Selection Process
- NBT application mode
How to Apply Online Application for NBT Posts 2020
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on nbtindia.gov.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to Apply for NBT Vacancies 2020
- Click on the NBT notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g nbtindia.gov.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.