NCAOR recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 Project Scientist Posts: NCAOR invites applications from eligible & prospective candidates of Indian Nationals, for filling up of below posts under the various scientific projects temporary on contract basis. The details about the positions, pay, academic qualifications, responsibilities, format of application and other general conditions are given below. The post wise eligibility criteria and job requirement is as under.
Advertisement Number:- NCAOR/ 77 /16
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research|
|Name of Post||Project Scientist|
|No of Post||12 Posts|
|Last date to apply||26th December 2016|
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Project Scientist-B
- Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences / Earth Sciences / Chemical Sciences or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree level or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or Technology from a recognized university with at least 60% marks or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
How to apply online for National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mcaor.gov.in from 5th December 2016 to 26th December 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 5th December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 26th December 2016
- The last date of submission of online application is ………………by 05:00pm. The last date is the cutoff date for all purposes including Age/Qualification/experience etc.
- Applications should be submitted online in the prescribed format. Applications that are not submitted in the prescribed format will not be considered. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Age relaxation will be as per the GOI Norms.
- Tenure: The post is purely temporary under the Project mode on contract basis. The assignment is initially for a period of one year or till the completion of the Project, whichever is earlier.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible for the Selection Board to interview all those candidates. So, the Centre may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit of desirable qualification and/or on the record of academic performance and /or relevant experience for the post prescribed in the advertisement as per the specific requirement of the Centre and/or any other benchmark decided by a committee constituted to screen the applications. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for Interview.
- Canvassing in any form and /or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post applied for. No interim correspondence/inquiry will be entertained.