national centre for disease control recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Medical Social Worker/ Lab Technician|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.ncdc.gov.in|
National Centre for Disease Control released new notification on their official website www.ncdc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) jobs out of which 06 (six) vacancies for Medical Social Worker, 03 (three) for Lab Technician & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd August 2017.
Medical Social Worker: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NCDC Medical Social Worker job should have Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ biological Sciences from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 28773/- Per Month
Lab Technician: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NCDC Lab Technician posts should have 12th Pass in Sciences Subject and 2 years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Medical Social Worker: 30 years
- Lab Technician: 28 years
Selection Process:- NCDC will be conduct the Skill Test & Interview.
How to apply for NCDC recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may appear for Skill Test along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, Original Certificate, experiences & recent passport size photograph at the time of Skill Test.
Venue of Interview:- Central Seminar Hall, NCDC, 22 Sham Nath Marg, Civil Lines, Delhi – 54.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 23rd August 2017 at 10:30 AM
NCDC recruitment 12 Consultant vacancies
|Organization Name||National Centre for Disease Control|
|Name of Post||Consultant|
|No of Post||12 posts|
|Last date to apply||15th December 2016|
For selection to 09 positions of Consultant (Epidemiologist); 02 positions of Consultant (Microbiology) and 01 position of Veterinary Consultant in Central Surveillance Unit of Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme under National Health Mission at NCDC, Delhi purely on contract basis initially for a period up to 31-3-2017, subject to further extension of the program.
Name of Post:- Consultant (Epidemiologist)
- Total no. of Posts:-09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 62 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with MD (PSM/Community Medicine) / MD (CHA) / MD (Tropical Medicine) recognized by MCI or DNB (Social and Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine); OR MBBS recognized by MCI with Masters of Public Health (MPH) / Diploma in Public Health (DPH) / Master in Applied Epidemiology (MAE) / Diploma in Health Administration (DHA) from recognized University of India along with two years of experience in Public Health after acquiring mentioned post graduate qualifications; OR MBBS recognized by MCI with EIS Training Course Certificate
Name of Post:- Consultant (Microbiologist)
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 60 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 56448/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab. Medicine; OR MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma such as D. Bact. / D. Virology with one year experience in clinical Laboratory services; OR M.Sc. In Microbiology with PhD with two years’ experience in clinical Laboratory services; and Must be proficient in Computer Applications (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point), email and internet etc.
Name of Post:- Veterinary Consultant
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 65 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 56448/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Post graduate Veterinary degree from a recognized university in Veterinary Public Health or Veterinary Epidemiology or Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Microbiology or Veterinary preventive medicine/Veterinary Pathology (as per DoPT Guidelines). Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or Veterinary Council of States Three (03) years’ experience in Veterinary Public health or Veterinary Epidemiology or Animal Health. Relevant experience in public health, preferably in disease surveillance and outbreak investigations.
How to apply offline for NCDC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with resume, Original documents, photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificates & two passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Date of Interview:- 15th December 2016 at 09:30 AM
Venue of Interview:- National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, (near Civil Line Metro Station), Delhi – 110054.
- a) Knowledge and experience in computer application is must for the above positions.
- b) DoPT guidelines will apply in case of retired Government servant.
- c) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- d) The detailed advertisement can be viewed at website www.idsp.nic.in and www.ncdc.gov.in