- 04 Consultant Engineer, Senior Programmer, Research Fellow – 4th January 2018
ncess recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Consultant Engineer, Senior Programmer, Research Fellow|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Official web Portal||www.ncess.gov.in|
National Centre for Earth Science Studies released new notification on their official website www.ncess.gov.in for the recruitment of total 08 (one thousand two hundred and thirty four) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Consultant Engineer, 01 (one) for Senior Programmer, 02 (two) for Research Fellow Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 4th January 2018.
Consultant Engineer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NCESS Consultant Engineer job should have BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized universities.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Senior Programmer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NCESS Senior Programmer posts should have First Class PG Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and minimum of three years of work experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NCESS Research Fellow posts should have Master’s Degree in Remote Sensing, Geomatics or Geoinformatics with minimum of 60% mark in the Qualifying Degree.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 24000/- Per Month
- Consultant Engineer: 60 years
- Senior Programmer: 35 years
- Research Fellow: 28 years
Selection Process:- NCESS will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NCESS recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview along with all testimonials in respect of qualification, experience at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- NCESS Campus.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 4th January 2018 at 10:00 AM