NCL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 53 vacancies | Northern Coalfields Limited released notifications for freshers, apply NCL jobs online @ www.nclcil.in. Northern Coalfields Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of NCL recruitment notifications to fill around 53 vacancies in different cadres like Northern Coalfields Limited Staff Nurse (Trainee) posts – 48, NCL Technician CT Scan (Trainee) jobs – 02.
ncl vacancy 2018-19 notification
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse, Technician CT Scan|
|No of Vacancies||53|
|Official web Portal||www.nclcil.in|
Staff Nurse: 48 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NCL Staff Nurse job should have 10+2 Pass with ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma/ Certificate (3 years course) from a recognized Institute approved by the Govt and Candidate must have valid registration from Nursing Council of India.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31852.56/- Per Month
Technician CT Scan: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NCL Technician CT Scan posts should have Matriculation form recognized board, University and Diploma in Radiography (2 years regular Course) from an Institute recognized from AICTE.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 31852.56/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 12th October 2018.
- Staff Nurse, Technician CT Scan: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
How to apply for NCL vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.nclcil.in from 8th October 2018 to 12th November 2018 and candidate may also send hard copy of online application along with attested photocopies relevant documents by Speed post, Registered post to Manpower/ Recruitment department, NCL HQ, Panjreh Bhawan, Morwa, Singrauli – 486889, MP, India on or before 12th December 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 12th November 2018
Last Date of hard copy of online application: 12th December 2018
Advertisement Number:- NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2018-19/513