NCSCM recruitment 2016-17 notification 25 Vacancies: National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) is a research organization of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India. The Organization is looking for Project Staff for some of its projects on Contract basis.
Advertisement Number:- HR06/16
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management|
|Name of Post||Project Associate/ Project Scientist|
|No of Post||25 Posts|
|Last date to apply||4th December 2016|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Project Associate III
- Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s degree in Geo informatics/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ statistical software with minimum 3 years of experience Bachelor’s degree in Geo informatics/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ statistical software with minimum 4 years of experience.
Name of Post:- Project Scientist I
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s degree in Geo informatics/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ statistical software or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology and Minimum 3 years of experience in Geo informatics/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ statistical software including HTL/LTL/ CRZ/ CZMP mapping procedures.
For General Category:
For Other Categories candidates:
How to apply online for National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management exam 2017:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.ncscm.res.in on or before 4th December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 4th December 2016
- Project completion date for Post codes 160601, 160602, 160607, 160608, and 160610 is 31st December 2017 and for other Post codes it is 30th June 2017. The project completion date may vary, at a later stage, because of various reasons.
- The appointment on contract is purely on temporary basis for a specific project and co- terminus with the project. The appointment is up to the project completion date, subject to the satisfactory performance of the individual. Appointment of a candidate in any of the above positions does not entitle him/her, for any permanent/temporary job in NCSCM or the Government of India.
- The appointment will be subject to a periodical performance review and continuation thereupon until the project completion date, will be purely based on the performance of the individual.
- The place of posting will be in Chennai or at any other location in India as required. The positions may involve field activities anywhere in India, based on the requirement of the project.
- Number of years of experience will be counted after the year of award of the qualifying degree. Age and Number of years of experience shall be computed as on the date of advertisement.
- The number of positions would vary from what is advertised, as per the discretion of the Director, NCSCM.
- Remunerations mentioned above are subject to statutory deductions, like Income Tax, EPF, ESI, Professional Tax, etc as applicable from time to time.
- Director NCSCM may consider selecting any candidate for a lower position/remuneration, based on the performance of the candidate in the selection process. Mere possession of the qualifying criteria does not entitle the candidate, the post applied for.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the certificate verification, interview and/or for joining duty after selection. Candidates shall to make their own arrangement for their travel & stay for attending interview and during working with NCSCM, if shortlisted.
- Any request to change of date/session/ centre/ venue will not be entertained.
- It may be noted that if, at any stage, it is discovered that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal or misrepresent the facts, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected or his/her employment terminated.
- Candidature of those candidates found attempting to canvass for any position or indulging in any undesirable/ illegal/ corrupt practices any time during the selection process will be summarily rejected.
- Decision of the Director NCSCM is final.