NESAC recruitment 2016-17 notification 04 Scientist/Engineer Posts: North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC), Umiam is an autonomous body functioning under the Department of Space and North Eastern Council (NEC) to assist development process in North Eastern Region using space science and technology. It undertakes specific applications projects using remote sensing, GIS, satellite communication and conducting space science research. The Centre’s services are helpful in natural resources management, infrastructure planning, health, education, disaster management and Earth Observation Applications Mission. NESAC provides excellent career opportunities for professional growth and promotion to higher grades which are regulated through periodical technical performance based on Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) reviews under merit based promotion scheme.
Advertisement Number:- NESAC/RMT/02/2016
North Eastern Space Applications Centre Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||North Eastern Space Applications Centre|
|Name of Post||Scientist/ Engineer|
|No of Post||04 Posts|
|Last date to apply||25th October 2016|
North Eastern Space Applications Centre free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Scientist/ Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 25th October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.Sc/M.Tech in Physics/ Atmospheric Science/ Earth System Science / Meteorology or equivalent or M.Sc/M.Tech in Geology or equivalent or M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS / GeoInformatics/Geometrics or equivalent or M.Sc in Geography (Urban Planning/ Regional Planning).
How to apply online for North Eastern Space Applications Centre exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nesac.gov.in on or before 25th October 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 25th October 2016
- Only passed candidates are eligible to apply. Students awaiting for final result need not to apply.
- The post is temporary but likely to continue.
- The selected candidates shall be posted at NESAC, Umiam.
- The selected candidates are also liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from a place of residence indicated in the application form to the place of interview.
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proofof details furnished in the application along with a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates who are already employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies will also have to produce the ‘No Objection Certificate’, in original, at the time of interview. In case the candidate fails to produce any of the above documents or if any information furnished in the application is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- Those who are recruited with ME/M.Tech or equivalent qualification against posts which are notified amongst others with ME/M.Tech or equivalent qualification, with pre-eligibility of BE/B.Tech or equivalent will be considered for review for promotion to next higher grade on completion of 02 (two) years and others will be considered only on completion of 04 (four)years residency in the grade.
- NESAC reserves the right to not to fill up the post, if it so decides.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send mail to email@example.com specifically mentioning the advertisement number.
- 25.10.2016 will be cut-off date for all purposes like age, qualification, etc.
- The prescribed experience should be after acquiring the essential qualification.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complies with the requirements and adheres to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.