NESAC recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest North Eastern Space Applications Centre Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 20th March 2019. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Meghalaya, then you reached the right place. Check all NESAC job opening listed below.
NESAC recruitment 01 Scientist/ Engineer vacancy
|Post Name||Scientist/ Engineer|
|Number of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Age limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Job location||Umiam (Meghalaya)|
|Last Date||17th November 2018|
nesac recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Official web Portal||www.nesac.gov.in|
North Eastern Space Applications Centre, Department of Space released new notification on their official website www.nesac.gov.in for the recruitment of total 05 (five) Junior Research Fellow vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 19th January 2018 to 4th February 2018.
Junior Research Fellow: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NESAC Junior Research Fellow job should have 1st Class M.Sc. in Agriculture Forestry/ Botany/ Geography/ Geology/ Remote Sensing & GIS with Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS/ GeoInformatics with NET/GATE or equivalent or M.Sc in Agriculture/ Botany/ Environmental Sciences / Forestry/ Geography/ Geology/ GeoInformatics/ RS & GIS with PG Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS/ GeoInformatics /with NJET in RS & GIS Specialization or M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering/ Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing & GIS or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 4th February 2018.
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- NESAC will be conduct the N-JET Written Examination for Junior Research Fellow vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Personal Interview.
How to apply for NESAC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.nesac.gov.in from 19th January 2018 to 4th February 2018 till 16:00 hrs.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 19th January 2018
Form Submission End Date: 4th February 2018
Advertisement Number:- NESAC/RMT-JRF/11.4(IX)/2017
nesac recruitment 06 research associate vacancies
|Name of Post||Research Associate|
|No of Vacancies||06|
North Eastern Space Application Centre (NESAC) released new notification on their official website www.nesac.gov.in for the recruitment of total 06 (six) Research Associate vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 23rd October 2017 to 17th November 2017.
Research Associate: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NESAC Research Associate job should have Ph.D in Geography/ Geology/ Disaster Management/ Urban Planning from recognised University or Institutes with at least one research paper in any Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 36000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 17th November 2017
Selection Process:- NESAC will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for NESAC recruitment 2017-18:- Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.nesac.gov.in from 23rd October 2017 to 17th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 23rd October 2017
Form Submission End Date: 17th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- NESAC/RMT-RA/11.5/2017