NGRI recruitment 2017 Notification
National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad has published notification for the recruitment of junior Hindi Translator & Junior Stenographer posts. Apply online before 23rd January 2017.
NGRI hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Junior Hindi Translator/ Junior Stenographer|
|No of Post||05 Posts|
|Last date to apply||23rd January 2017|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)|
Name of Post:- Junior Hindi Translator
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 23rd January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level; OR Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa OR Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central or State government offices, including Government of India undertaking.
Name of Post:- Junior Stenographer
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 23rd January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10+2/ XII pass or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University or Speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand and 35/40 w.p.m in typewriting in Hindi /English on Computer.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Stenography Test, Typing Test and Skill Test.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
For SC/ST/PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees Categories candidates: No Fee
For Other Categories candidates: 100/-
Application fee through online.
How to apply online for National Geophysical Research Institute Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ngri.org.in from 31st December 2016 to 23rd January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 2/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 31st December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 23rd January 2017
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- The normal place of posting is CSIR-NGRI, Hyderabad. However, a selected candidate, on the discretion of the Competent Authority, may be posted to work in any Section /Division and at any place in India.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential qualifications of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No interim enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test/Skill Test/Interview (as the case may be).
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever required, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum educational qualifications prescribed for that Post. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis/daily wages/visiting/ honorary faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for further process.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
- The CSIR-NGRI strives to have a work-force which reflects Gender balance and Woman candidates encouraged to apply.
- Any discrepancy found at any stage of this recruitment process, between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for this post.
- The decision of the competent authority at CSIR-NGRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of examination will be final and binding on the candidates.