NGT recruitment 2016-17 notification: National Green Tribunal invites application for the Law Clerk on contract basis in the National Green Tribunal, Principal Bench at New Delhi and Zonal Benches at Bhopal, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata.
NGT Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Green Tribunal|
|Name of Post||Law Clerk|
|No of Post||Not Specified|
|Last date to apply||05th December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
NGT free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Law Clerk
- Total no. of Posts:-Not Specified
- Age Limit:- As per NGT Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from recognized University.
How to apply offline for NGT exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of Testimonial and attested passport size photographs send to the Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Faridkot House, Copernicus, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 05.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application form: 05.12.2016
Terms & Conditions:-
- The engagement as Law Clerk is a full time engagement and purely contractual in nature. It will not confer any right for regular / permanent appointment in the National Green Tribunal.
- The Law Clerk will be required to work even before and after Court hours depending on the convenience of the Hon’ble Bench to whom he/she is attached.
- The engagement as Law Clerk can be terminated before the expiry of the period of engagement, without notice and assigning any reason.
- Law Clerk is required to adhere to the dress code i.e. wearing of Black Coat, Black tie, White shirt and White or Black trouser.
- Law Clerk will have to work for a minimum period of 6 months, otherwise the requisite certificate of experience / learning will not be issued him/her.