NHAI recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 Site Engineer Posts: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application from interested and eligible/experienced candidates on Short Term Contract for the post of Site Engineer as detailed below.
National Highways Authority of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of Post||Site Engineer|
|No of Post||03 Posts|
|Last date to apply||15th December 2016|
National Highways Authority of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Site Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per NHAI rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Degree in Civil Engineering with more than one year experience or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years plus experience.
How to apply offline for National Highways Authority of India exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copy of testimonials and experience certificates send to The Chief General Manager (Tech) & Regional Officer, Mumbai, National Highways Authority of India 4th Floor, Plot No. 22, Sector 11, Opposite Belapur Station, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614 MS on or before 15th December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to application: 15th December 2016
- The applicant should have one year experience preferably in road and highway works in case of holding Degree from recognized University or five years plus experience in Road and Highway works in case of Diploma holder from recognized Technical Board.
- Additional experience / qualification / computer knowledge shall be given due preference amongst candidates.
- Period of Contract shall be for Two years, without any right to claim for absorption / confirmation.
- The notice is also available on NHAI website: http:www.nhai.org. The advertisement can be with drawnat any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
- In case large numbers of applications are received, candidates shall be short listed on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field and shall accordingly be called for interview/ considered for selection.
- Applications are to be submitted strictly in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of education and experience certificates. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Incomplete applications in any respect shall be liable for summary rejection.
- Duly filled – in applications along with supporting documents (each page shall be signed by applicant),may be sent by Registered / Speed Post / hand delivery, to the address given below, so as to reach latest by 15.12.2016 up to 17.00 Hrs. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis. Applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected.
- The Site Engineer shall be placed in Navi Mumbai.