- 13 Medical Officer, Trainee Officer & Supervisor – 22nd August 2017
nhdc limited recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Medical Officer/ Trainee Officer/ Supervisor|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.nhdcindia.com|
NHDC Limited released new notification on their official website www.nhdcindia.com for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Medical Officer, 10 (ten) for Trainee Officer & 01 (one) Supervisor vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 8th August 2017 to 22nd August 2017.
Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NHDC Limited Medical Officer job should have MBBS Degree with valid registration.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
Trainee Officer: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NHDC Limited Trainee Officer posts should have Full time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (3 years LLB or 5 years integrated course) from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by Bar Council of India or Graduate with membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India or Full time regular two years Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management or Full time regular two years Master’s in Social Works Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ CWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountant.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Supervisor: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NHDC Limited Supervisor posts should have Full time regular Diploma in (Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Engineering/Mechanical) from Govt. / Govt. recognized Institutes and one year full time regular Diploma in Industrial Safety from one of the Central/ Regional Labour Institutes.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000 – 37000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Medical Officer: 33 years
- Trainee Officer/ Supervisor: 30 years
Selection Process:- NHDC Limited admit card 2017 2017 will be issued to conduct the online test / Written Examination for Medical Officer/ Trainee Officer/ Supervisor vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Medical Officer/ Trainee Officer/ Supervisor vacancy should pay the below charges through SBI collect facility.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for NHDC Limited recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.nhdcindia.com from 8th August 2017 to 22nd August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th August 2017
Form Submission End Date: 22nd August 2017
Advertisement Number:- NHDC/HR/RECT-I/2017