- 741 Medical Officer – 27th July 2017
nhm jharkhand recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||741|
|Official web Portal||www.sams.co.in|
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), Government of Jharkhand released new notification on their official website www.sams.co.in for the recruitment of total 741 (seven hundred and forty one) jobs out of which 618 (six hundred eighteen) vacancies for Medical Officer (AYUSH), 123 (one hundred and twenty three) for Medical Officer (Mainstreaming of AYUSH) vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 27th July 2017.
Medical Officer (AYUSH): 618 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NHM Jharkhand Medical Officer job should have BAMS/ GAMS/ BUMS/ GUMS from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970) with completion of compulsory internship.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 22000/- Per Month
Medical Officer (Mainstreaming of AYUSH): 123 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NHM Jharkhand Medical Officer posts should have BHMS/ DHMS from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCH act, 1973) with Completion of compulsory internship.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2017.
- Medical Officer: 45 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for Female, 2 years for BC-I/BC-II
Selection Process:- NRHM Jharkhand will be conduct the Written Examination.
How to apply for NHM Jharkhand vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.sams.co.in and hard copy of application form send to SAMS Post Box No. 9780, New Delhi – 110025 on or before 27th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 27th July 2017