- 4688 ANM/ Staff Nurse – 14th August 2017
nhm up recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||ANM/ Staff Nurse|
|No of Vacancies||4688|
|Official web Portal||www.upnrhm.gov.in|
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh released new notification on their official website www.upnrhm.gov.in for the recruitment of total 4688 (four thousand six hundred and eighty eight) jobs out of which 2809 (two thousand eight hundred and nine) vacancies for ANM, 1386 (one thousand three hundred eighty six) for Staff Nurse & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 23rd July 2017 to 14th August 2017.
ANM: 2809 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NHM ANM job should have Certified Diploma in Nursing/ Midwife by any recognized Institute approved by Nursing/ Midwife Council of State/ Gol Registration from State Nursing/ Midwife Council.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10395 – 12128/- Per Month
Staff Nurse: 1386 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NHM Staff Nurse posts should have 3 year 6 Month Certified Diploma in General Nursing or B.Sc Nursing by any recognized approved by Nursing Council of the State/ Gol. Registration from State Nursing Council.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18150 – 20013/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- ANM/ Staff Nurse: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- NHM UP will be conduct the Written Examination & Practical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for ANM/ Staff Nurse vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for NHM UP recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.upnrhm.gov.in from 23rd July 2017 to 14th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 23rd July 2017
Form Submission End Date: 14th August 2017
Challan Payment: 14th August 2017