NIB recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest National Institute of Biologicals Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on [insert_php]echo date(“jS F Y”); [/insert_php]. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Uttar Pradesh, then you reached the right place. Check all NIB job opening listed below.
NIB recruitment 03 Laboratory Technician vacancy
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician|
|Number of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Age limit||30 Years|
|Job location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date||3rd December 2018|
- 04 Scientist, Junior Scientist, Administrative Assistant – 7th May 2018
- Technical Associate 03 Posts – 14th February 2017
nib hiring 2018 news
|Name of Post||Scientist, Junior Scientist, Administrative Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.nib.gov.in|
National Institute Of Biologicals released new notification on their official website www.nib.gov.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Scientist, 02 (two) for Junior Scientist, 01 (one) for Administrative Assistant Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 7th May 2018.
Scientist: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIB Scientist job should have PG Medical Degree & M.Sc. in the field of Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Immunohematology & Blood transfusion/ Pharmacology/ Bacteriology/ Serology / Hematology from the recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 123100 – 215900/- Per Month
Junior Scientist: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIB Junior Scientist posts should have PG Medical Degree & M.Sc. in the field of Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Immunohematology & Blood transfusion/ Pharmacology/ Bacteriology/ Serology / Hematology from the recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 44900 – 1142400/- Per Month
Administrative Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NIB Administrative Assistant posts should have Bachelor degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science from recognized University
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Junior Scientist: 50 years
- Junior Scientist: 30 years
- Administrative Assistant: 35 years
Selection Process:- NIB will be conduct the Written Examination.
How to apply for NIB recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply along with attested copies of certificates & a passport size photograph send to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A- 32, Sector- 62, Institutional Area Noida U.P-201309 on or before 7th May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 7th May 2018
nib hiring 03 technical associate vacancies
|Name of Post||Technical Associate|
|No of Post||03 Posts|
|Last date to apply||14th February 2017|
|Job Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, National Institute of Biologicals has invites application for the 03 Technical Associate vacancies in software & Hardware on contract basis.
Name of Post:- Technical Associate
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA in Computer Sciences (Only from recognized University) with 75% & above with relevant experience.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to apply offline for National Institute of Biologicals Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates send their applications to National Institute of Biologicals on or before 14th February 2017.
Closing / Last Date to application: 14th February 2017